We list some reasons for you to be part of this event
• The only fair that brings together the main suppliers of the industry:
• Meet the innovations in technology, processing, ingredients and solutions of the meat and animal protein sector presented by major national and international companies, such as:
• Confirmed presence of large companies such as: Ulma Packaging, Linco Food Systems, Sunnyvale, Bettcher, Handtmann Do Brasil, Tecmaes, Bremil, Multivac, Incomaf, Poly-Clip, Vemag Do Brasil, New Max, Jarvis, among other brands.
ANUTEC BRAZIL displays the highest quality processing technology, packaging, ingredients, food safety and services and solutions for the meat and animal protein industries (cattle, pigs, poultry, fish, sausages).
Epi – Individual Safety Equipment
Hygiene and Professional Cleaning
Labels and Labels
Check out some topics developed with the partnership of ITAL (Food Technology Institute), especially for ANUTEC BRAZIL
• Challenges of the Meat Industry in Brazil and in the World
• Debate: Growth and Competitiveness Strategies for the Brazilian Meat Industry
• Trends and Technological Innovations in the Meat Industry
• Trends in consumption of animal protein products
• Debate: Technological innovation strategies for the Brazilian Meat Industry
* Soon, the full grid of the congress will be made available. Subjects subject to change
Exclusive space where the expositor brands will present all their innovations to the market.
Check out the schedule soon.
In addition to the exhibition space, the visitor will find in ANUTEC BRAZIL parallel attractions focused on professional development:
• Showcase of Meat
• Ingredients Lounge
• Showcase of Innovations
ANUTEC BRAZIL happens in the region that is the epicenter of the meat industry in Brazil: Paraná.
The event will take place in the largest and most equipped exhibition and convention center in the southern region of the country, the Expotrade Convention Center, which allows easy access to the public:
* Pavilion located 30 minutes from Afonso Pena International Airport and 15 minutes from downtown Curitiba by car.
* Free transfer service for visitors, departing from the main hotels in the area.
The event that has grown the most in recent years:
Throughout its last two editions, ANUTEC BRAZIL has positioned itself as the essential event for the meat and animal protein industries. The numbers prove this success:
* Increase of 40% in the number of exhibitors and 16% increase in the number of visitors from 2014 to 2016
The event made by the market, for the market:
In the survey conducted with visitors from the 2016 edition, about 77% of visitors said they preferred ANUTEC BRAZIL in relation to other events in the sector and 95% intend to visit the 2018 edition.